From this version on medialoopster is capable to handle images in camera RAW formats. In addition, a number of bugs have been fixed.
Support for image RAW file formats
From now on, photos in RAW formats of the major camera manufacturers can be imported and managed in medialoopster.
- Feature: From now on medialoopster is capable to handle images in camera RAW formats of all common camera vendors.
- Bugfix: Unicode errors in connection with umlauts can lead to errors in scan tasks.
- Bugfix: In some cases sidecar XML files are not written with transfers to FTP devices.
- Bugfix: Transfers to FTP devices without a "path" option can lead to wrong presentation of file transfers in the management interface.
- Bugfix: Button for still image download is deactivated when asset is shared.
- Bugfix: Proxy video generation breaks in some cases of API imports.
- Bugfix: After API imports video assets are only displayed after proxy video creation.
- Bugfix: "Release date" field for audio assets is not editable.