This version is a bugfix release and solves several issues from version 5.7.0.
- Assets with date information prior to 1.1.1970 can now be added again to the search index.
- The asset last modified date is updated only when metadata is changed and not when the asset edit mode is activated.
- In the ingest control interface, even with full user permissions, the destinations are re-loaded and activated when ingest templates are loaded.
- Fixed display problems in the Timeline Actions menu of the Rough Cut Editor.
- The log level verbosity has been set to the default value "INFO". It is no longer necessary to define it in the settings file for this log level.
- The migration process of the search index from Elasticsearch 5 to Elasticsearch 7 has been improved.
- Improved reliability when re-indexing the search index in multiprocess mode.
- An error in the license management was fixed in conjunction with several RabbitMQ clusters.